Introducing the New BETA.SEPTAKey.org
We have updated the SEPTAKey ecommerce website www.septakey.org with a modernized design and new features to make using SEPTAKey online easier than ever. Before we officially launch the site, we are offering customers the chance to try it out on a fully functional BETA site. You can be among the first to see and experience the new septakey.org by visiting beta.septakey.org and logging in as you normally would.
Customers can still use the current www.septakey.org until the full transition to the new website is made at a later date. The BETA site offers the same options you are already used to-plus more-but we've redesigned it to be easier to use, especially for the on-the-go customer. Eventually this site will be the way for everyone to manage their SEPTA Key accounts and purchase fare products online.
1. Reload from Anywhere, Any Device: The site will adjust its display for any device (i.e., iPhone, Android, desktop computer, tablet, laptop) and will provide each user with a customized experience tailored to the type and size of screen being used.
2. Easier to use: Easier to load fare products, get information, and manage your account (including trip history, payment methods, etc.) when logged in
3. Improved design: Modernized graphics, newer look and layout
4. New Help & Information section: Includes updated Frequently Asked Questions, SEPTA Key program and fare information, the Buy/Load Locator (see below), and contact options to help you figure out which SEPTA Key options best meet your travel needs
5. Buy/Load Locator: Clickable map updated regularly with SEPTA and External Retail Network locations to help you find the most convenient location to purchase Key products
We appreciate your feedback as we continue to enhance the SEPTA Key online experience. Customers are encouraged to comment directly on SEPTA.org via the Online Comment Form. For matters related to SEPTA Key, please contact the Key Call Center (1-855-567-3782 or 1-844-568-8810 TDD/TTY for hearing or speech impaired customers) or use the BETA comment form.