SEPTA is committed to reshaping its vision of a sustainable region. This website is our way of sharing that vision with you, our stakeholders in a sustainable future.
Updated regularly with plan summaries, video clips, and articles describing progress to-date, this website is your portal into our ongoing efforts to create a more environmentally responsible, socially equitable, and economically prosperous Greater Philadelphia.
SEPTA's Program Plan was formally adopted by the SEPTA Board in January 2011. The Annual Report, released in April 2015, chronicles another year of progress towards its goals and objectives. A Sustainability Journal, updated periodically, provides a more in-depth look at specific initiatives. The most recent three journal entries are always featured on the left-hand side of this homepage.
As always, SEPTA is eager for input. Please e-mail us at email@example.com with your feedback. We look forward to hearing from you!
SEPTA has developed a new tool to communicate its vision for a sustainable region. Here, "Case Studies in Sustainability" will bring to life SEPTA's enduring commitment to regional sustainability by describing the process and partnerships that have helped turn this vision into reality.
- Case Study 001: Growing Partnerships for Sustainability in West Philadelphia
- Case Study 002: Energy Star Award for SEPTA's Center City Headquarters
- Case Study 003: Wayne Junction Transit Oriented Development
- Case Study 004: ESMS Achieves Prestigious ISO 14001:2004 Certification
- Case Study 005: Southern Depot Stormwater Management, Energy Retrofits, and Electric Buses